Temuduga Terbuka HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad Pada 17 Jun 2017
Temuduga terbuka HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad Jun 2017. Prasarana Malaysia Berhad mempelawa kepada warganegara Malaysia yang berumur tidak kurang daripada 18 tahun ke atas dan berkelayakan untuk hadirkan diri dalam temuduga terbuka yang akan diadakan seperti berikut :
1. TIME SCALE CLERK
Time: 10.00am – 3.00 pm ( Lunch Break : 12.30pm – 1.30pm)
HSBC Bank (M) Berhad, Main Office,
6th Floor, North Tower,
No 2, Lebuh Ampang,
50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Documents required – COMPULSORY
1) Updated resume
2) Original & copy of IC (front & back)
3) Original & copy of Education Certificates
4) Last 3 Months’ Payslips (if applicable)
5) Offer Letter of Current / Previous Employment
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our Credit Control Services – Collections team in the role of Time Scale Clerk, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve department business objectives.
• Perform daily outbound payment reminder calls to delinquent customers. • To attend all inbound calls from customers and provide professional customer service, assist in resolving issues relating to customer’s accounts. • To negotiate payments by extending suitable offers , treatments and advice to financially distressed customers.
• Be observant and provide timely feedback on pattern, behaviour to help minimise bank’s losses. • To ensure completion of daily calling queue
• Actively participate in regular coaching sessions
• To involve with Unit Supervisor and/or Manager in any special projects/ tasks assigned on ad hoc basis . Be available for special projects and adhoc tasks that may be assigned by the Team Supervisor, Manager.
• Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
• Ensure awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy.
• Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Group Operational Risk Standards
• Minimum SPM qualification, preferably with higher Tertiary qualification;
• Must be computer-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially MS Word and Excel;
• Highly disciplined and self-motivated. Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
• Able to communicate well (both written and spoken) in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in other local dialects will be added advantage
• A good team player with the right attitude to be self-initiative, hardworking and embrace to changes;
• Must have excellent service attitude towards internal and external customers;
• Able to work extended hours and on select weekends .
• Knowledge of Retail Banking products such as Credit Cards, Personal Loans and Mortgage products would be an added advantage
Incoming search terms:
- hsbc in malaysia
- hsbc malaysia